From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] How to accept licences
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:18:06
1 On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Martino Dell'Ambrogio
2 <martino.dellambrogio@××××.ch> wrote:
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I'm trying to build a livecd with catalyst 2.0.6.916.
6 >
7 > While building the livecd-stage1 target I've got this obvious error:
8 >
9 > !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "dev-java/sun-jdk" have been masked.
10 > !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
11 > request:
12 > - dev-java/sun-jdk-1.6.0.26 (masked by: dlj-1.1 license(s))
13 >
14 > I set portage_confdir to a path with a package.license file containing the
15 > line "dev-java/sun-jdk dlj-1.1", but I got the same result.
16 >
17 > I tried with a package.license directory, with a "*" flag, even with an
18 > export ACCEPT_LICENSE="*" within catalystrc, but portage seems to ignore all
19 > of them.
20 > The portage version is 2.1.9.42 for both host and build. Also both systems
21 > are amd64.
22 >
23 > I can't seem to find my error anywhere, and I guess catalyst is aware of
24 > everything LICENSE-related or it wouldn't be possible to build the official
25 > distributions, right? Thank you for your help.
26
27 Actually, the only references I see to 'license' when I grep the
28 catalyst source appear in license headers.
29
30 It looks to me like catalyst doesn't export any way to modify
31 ACCEPT_LICENSES, though I would have thought that putting 'export
32 ACCEPT_LICENSES=...' in catalystrc would work.
33
34 Matt