From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Patch for targets/livecd-stage1/livecd-stage1-chroot.sh
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:33:05
1 On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 21:03 -0500, Robert Paskowitz wrote:
2 > > Patches should go to bugs.gentoo.org and should always be against the
3 > > latest release. The gconf-2 thing is already resolved in catalyst
4 > > 1.1.2.
7 > The gconfd-2 fix never made it into a release. It was added to cvs on
8 > December 16th, after the 1.1.1 release, and was removed on January 11th,
9 > shortly before the 1.1.2 release. I do see it commented out in the
10 > livecd-stage1 preclean, perhaps we could get this re-enabled? Thanks,
11
12 Sorry about that.
13
14 What version of gconfd-2 are you referring to, specifically. I was
15 under the impression that this had been fixed with gconfd-2 >=2.8.1 (at
16 least according to the Gnome team). If this is not the case, please let
17 me know, as I have a bug with them.
20 Chris Gianelloni
22 Games - Developer
23 Gentoo Linux