From: Robert Paskowitz <rpaskowitz@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Patch for targets/livecd-stage1/livecd-stage1-chroot.sh
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:02:08
1 >> > Patches should go to bugs.gentoo.org and should always be against the
2 >> > latest release. The gconf-2 thing is already resolved in catalyst
3 >> > 1.1.2.
4 >> >
5 >>
6 >> The gconfd-2 fix never made it into a release. It was added to cvs on
7 >> December 16th, after the 1.1.1 release, and was removed on January 11th,
8 >> shortly before the 1.1.2 release. I do see it commented out in the
9 >> livecd-stage1 preclean, perhaps we could get this re-enabled? Thanks,
10 >
11 > Sorry about that.
12 >
13 > What version of gconfd-2 are you referring to, specifically. I was
14 > under the impression that this had been fixed with gconfd-2 >=2.8.1 (at
15 > least according to the Gnome team). If this is not the case, please let
16 > me know, as I have a bug with them.
17
18 Problem is still cropping up with gconf-2.8.1-r1.
21 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list