From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] reference manual gone?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:11:47
1 On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 03:41 +0100, lurker wrote:
2 > What's going on?
3
4 I removed it because it was incorrect and I got tired of people using
5 it, then complaining that it's incorrect when the entire top of the
6 manual explained how it was incorrect.
7
8 Basically, I got tired of people not reading, then complaining to me
9 about it.
10
11 We'll be putting up a new manual once we get one written. Realize that
12 the "2.x" manual was *nothing* more than the 1.x manual renamed. It had
13 no useful content for anyone, really. The best (and only) official
14 documentation is the example specs, which are installed automatically by
15 catalyst.
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
20 Games Developer