From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] reference manual gone?
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:00:45
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 03:41 +0100, lurker wrote:
3 >> What's going on?
4 >
5 > I removed it because it was incorrect and I got tired of people using
6 > it, then complaining that it's incorrect when the entire top of the
7 > manual explained how it was incorrect.
8 >
9 > Basically, I got tired of people not reading, then complaining to me
10 > about it.
11 >
12 > We'll be putting up a new manual once we get one written. Realize that
13 > the "2.x" manual was *nothing* more than the 1.x manual renamed. It had
14 > no useful content for anyone, really. The best (and only) official
15 > documentation is the example specs, which are installed automatically by
16 > catalyst.
19 Speaking of example specs, are the ones for 2008.0 available publicly yet?
20 --
21 gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o mailing list