From: Jeff Davidson <supermonkey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] python-fchksum error - looking for wrong gcc?
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 01:02:41
1 Hey Bob, It's monkey89 from the forum post. :)
2
3 Yeah, I noticed you had an error with python-fchksum, and I was hoping
4 that this was it, but it's a different error - I'm sticking with gcc
5 3.3.4 and there's no mtune used - this is all default catalyst stuff.
6
7 I guess it might be possible to work around this by chrooting into the
8 stage tarball and messing with it there, but I'd like to use pure
9 catalyst without having to do anything extra, and it has definitely
10 worked in the past.
11
12 -Monkey
13