From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with iproute2
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:47:17
1 On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 11:18 +0000, Kosta Todorovic wrote:
2 > I've added iproute2 to be installed in my stage1 but when I run my
3 > livecd iproute2 is not installed.
4 >
5 > I've tried repeating the procedure but still no luck.
6 >
7 > Does iproute2 maybe need to be installed in the postconf?
8
9 Does iproute2 require a configured kernel? I believe that it does.
10
11 Also, it is not required for the kernel build itself (unlike
12 splash-themes-livecd) so you should probably add it to
13 boot/kernel/$kname/packages instead.
14
15 > I have attached my spec and fsscript.sh files for more information.
16
17 There's no need for them.
20 Chris Gianelloni
22 Games - Developer