From: Kosta Todorovic <kostodo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with iproute2
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:56:22
1 Should i remove the iproute2 entry from stage1 then?
5 On 4/22/05, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
6 > On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 11:18 +0000, Kosta Todorovic wrote:
7 > > I've added iproute2 to be installed in my stage1 but when I run my
8 > > livecd iproute2 is not installed.
9 > >
10 > > I've tried repeating the procedure but still no luck.
11 > >
12 > > Does iproute2 maybe need to be installed in the postconf?
13 >
14 > Does iproute2 require a configured kernel? I believe that it does.
15 >
16 > Also, it is not required for the kernel build itself (unlike
17 > splash-themes-livecd) so you should probably add it to
18 > boot/kernel/$kname/packages instead.
19 >
20 > > I have attached my spec and fsscript.sh files for more information.
21 >
22 > There's no need for them.
23 >
24 > --
25 > Chris Gianelloni
26 > Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager
27 > Games - Developer
28 > Gentoo Linux
34 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list