From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] stage4 spec
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 22:15:24
1 Toon Verstraelen wrote:
2 > Is it a good idea to create a sort of stage4 spec for catalyst that does
3 > the installation of the node image (in the chrooted environment on the
4 > server) automatically? Although this would be a complicated spec, in my
5 > case the benefit would be huge for creating production quality node
6 > images. I'm interested in doing a bit of catalyst-development to achieve
7 > this, but how do I get started?
8
9 IIRC, the feature is already implemented in catalyst2.
12 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
13 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
14 --
15 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list