From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Knoppix accelerated
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:48:01
1 Alle 18:34, domenica 23 luglio 2006, Andrew Gaffney ha scritto:
2 > Luca Casagrande wrote:
3 > > Hi to all!
4 > > Is there a way for implementing Knoppix Accelerated way in Catalyst?
5 >
6 > What is Knoppix Accelerated (yes, I know, Google is my friend, but I'm
7 > lazy, and it would just be nice for you to provide that information for us
8 > :P)?
9
10 Sure!
11 A.K. is a way to reduce the time of booting knoppix livecd, by working on
12 cloop. A lot of info can be found here:
13 http://www.alpha.co.jp/biz/rdg/ac-knoppix/index_en.html
14
15 Bye
16 Luca
19 "Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo
20 nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"
21
22 LINUX User #411601
23
24 jabber: casagrande@××××××××××××.it