From: Paul Smith <psmith@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] How is initrd built?
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:41:36
1 %% Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> writes:
2
3 cg> Try removing the initial line break.
4
5 Mm. Is this going to be an issue for ALL the keys? I don't have any
6 values on the same line as any of my keys, but these are the only two
7 that Catalyst is upset by.
8
9 Anyway, before I got your email I tried put everything on the same line
10 separated by whitespace and Catalyst didn't complain anymore (but I
11 haven't booted that image yet to make sure things are started properly).
12
13 cg> Anyway, this seems to be an issue with the new code that I need to
14 cg> look into. Thanks for reminding me about it.
15
16 Do you want a bug?
19 Cheers!
23 Paul D. Smith <psmith@××××××.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
24 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
26 These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
27 --
28 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list