From: Jacques Landru <landru@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:18:57
1 Michael Kohl wrote:
2
3 >On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:06:49 +0100
4 >Jacques Landru <landru@××××.fr> wrote:
8 >>Is there an archive of this gentoo catalyst mailing list?
12 >Nice guy that I sometimes am, I just created one for you using
13 >Hypermail:
14 >
15 >http://dev.gentoo.org/~citizen428/hypermail/gentoo-catalyst/
16 >
17 >If people like this I'll try to periodically update it until zhen comes
18 >up with his final solution.
22 >>B) As this liveCD will be used in a pedagogical computer lab, I would
23 >>like it to boot as a generic user, instead of the root. I don't want
24 >>the student having superuser rights on the real host (student will
25 >>have superuser rights in the usermode virtual machine). What is the
26 >>best way to do a "user livecd" with catalyst ?
30 >Chris already mentioned using fsscript in the livecd-stage2. For an
31 >example of what can be done have a look at the script dertobi123 created
32 >for the LiveCD he did for LWE Frankfurt:
33 >
34 >http://www.gentoo.de/viewcvs/gentoo-de/live-cd/fizzlewizzle/fsscript.sh
35 >
36 >Regards,