From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:28:32
1 On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 22:58 +0100, Michael Kohl wrote:
2 > On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:06:49 +0100
3 > Jacques Landru <landru@××××.fr> wrote:
4 >
5 > > Is there an archive of this gentoo catalyst mailing list?
6 >
7 > Nice guy that I sometimes am, I just created one for you using
8 > Hypermail:
9 >
10 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~citizen428/hypermail/gentoo-catalyst/
11 >
12 > If people like this I'll try to periodically update it until zhen comes
13 > up with his final solution.
16 Heh, well, I did mail GMANE about 3 weeks ago to set up an archive for
17 this list.. ::sigh:: Perhaps I will have to prod them.
20 Cheers,
21 --
22 John Davis <zhen@g.o>
23 The Gentoo Foundation
24 Trustee | Release Engineering Manager | Catalyst code monkey
25
26 ---
27 "When people learn no tools of judgement and merely follow their hopes,
28 the seeds of political manipulation are sown"
29 - Stephen Jay Gould