From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Overwriting linuxrc
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:19:37
1 On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 11:59 -0700, David Bryson wrote:
2 > I have presented preliminary documentation several times on the
3 > embedded list and it is clear that nobody cares enough to read it and
4 > reply.
5
6 That sucks.
7
8 Does it make you feel any better that *I* definitely want to read
9 anything you have on the subject and plan on improving the catalyst
10 documentation as much as I can?
11
12 > I jotted down enough notes to get people started, and asked for
13 > feedback only to be answered by crickets.
14 >
15 > So I never proceeded any further.
16 >
17 > If anybody here cares: