From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Catalyst 2.0.6_pre9 mksquashfs hangs building squashfs + solution
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:33:14
1 Hi,
2
3 This evening I run into a problem, when I built my custom livecd.
4 It contains an installed and configured postgresql and one of its file
5 had something, which caused to mksquashfs hanged up.
6
7 So, after I append the -info (mksquashfs argument), I caught a file,
8 which caused the problem several times.
9
10 After asking my old spanish friend (Manual) and google, I used the
11 -no-sparse argument to avoid hanging mksquashfs.
12
13 After it I succeed to create the image.
14
15 I am not sure, but it seems, it is safe to use the -no-sparse argument
16 to avoid some problems.
17 Just my experience.
18
19 Bye,