From: "Juan Luis Pérez Pérez" <juanluperez@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Too many problems with groupadd when creating stage3
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:49:04
1 > the release building tools have to make shadow available earlier for Linux
2 > targets
3
4 Yes, but it doesn't. I created some stage3 with no desktop profile, I
5 suppose that the other profile didn't need to install any package
6 which uses enewgroup (and friends) and it worked.
7
8 I'm thinking about you said, and... maybe I should create stage1 with
9 desktop profile too?? But I think that this wouldn't make any
10 difference in early stage like stage1.
13 Juan Luis Pérez Pérez
14 Website: http://www.juanluperez.com
15 Registered GNU/Linux user #408294 according to counter.li.org
16 --
17 Por favor, no adjunte documentos en formatos "doc", "ppt", sino en
18 algún formato estándar como "html", "pdf", "rtf", "odt" o "txt".
19 Gracias.
20 Cf: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html