From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [rfc] Deleting catalyst 3.x code (was Fwd: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Migrating man page to asciidoc?)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 00:33:06
1 On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> wrote:
2 > Ideas on find out who is using 9999:
3 >
4 >  - Removing 9999 ebuild from the tree and see who's complaining
5
6 I actually use the -9999 ebuild with EGIT_BRANCH="catalyst_2", so I'd
7 prefer not to do this.
8
9 I would probably just ask if anyone is using catalyst3 through a few
10 mediums. I suspect that no one is.
11
12 In order to make any sort of decisions, we should probably know what
13 the significant changes in catalyst-3 are to begin with.
14
15 Matt