From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Virtual PC
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 06:54:27
1 On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 14:37 -0500, Kessler, Paul wrote:
2 > I did some digging in a few odd forums and I came up with one
3 > possibility. Virtual PC maxes out at 16bbp for the display depth. If the
4 > X configuration sets the xorg.conf to run at a default depth of 24 then
5 > that would explain a few things.
6
7 Which it does.
8
9 You could try using something like local.start to change the
10 DefaultDepth, or even changing the mkxf86config script itself via your
11 fsscript.
12
13 > > -----Original Message-----
14 > > From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
15 > > Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 2:27 PM
16 > > To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
17 > > Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Virtual PC
18 > >