From: Graham Murray <gmurray@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Little help building stage3 (Can't locate Tie/Hash.pm building autoconf-2.65-r1)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:37:13
1 Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se> writes:
2
3 > Leaving unexplained errors is always risky, and can definately come
4 > back to bite you later. Do you at least recall how it failed? If it
5 > was related to perl then this might still be the same problem, but I
6 > don't know if perl is at all involved in stage1.
7
8 I had this failure building autoconf during a stage 1 build. The stage3
9 I was using as a seed was using perl-5.8.8, but the stage1 had already
10 built perl-5.12.2. I did not try continuing.