From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Auto Login
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 20:00:38
1 On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 14:35 -0500, Kessler, Paul wrote:
2 > I added your changes to my fsscript and just re-ran the stage2 build.
3 > Now all of the sudden I am back to erroring out. The rc-updates finish
4 > fine, then it grabs pciids. Then says the following:
5 >
6 > Done.
7 > Error, cannot setup splash theme livecd-2005.1
8 > !!! catalyst: Preclean runscript failed.
11 > What the heck?
12
13 Gremlins... or those pesky Yard Gnomes... you can't trust those guys.
14
15 Did I mention that I've *always* had problems with *splash and making
16 CDs? So much so that I have seriously considered completely removing
17 them from the Gentoo releases?
20 Chris Gianelloni
22 Games - Developer
23 Gentoo Linux