From: Jacques Landru <landru@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] problem to create an xfce x-livecd, "iceauth missing"
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 06:58:03
1 Hi,
2
3 Thank you Derek, for your help,
4 But it seems it's an xorg-x11 ebuild problem and not an xfce4 one.
5 I force =x11-base/xorg-x11-6.8.0-r5 package instead of xorg-x11
6 in the livecd-stage1.spec and it works.
7 No idea if this is a bug in the in the latest stable xorg-x11-6.8.2-r1
8 or if
9 there is a USE flag which can force iceauth build in this latest package ?
10
11 Jacques Landru
15 derek tracy wrote:
16
17 >Jacques -->
18 >
19 >Set the portage_confdir in all of your stages spec files. That
20 >directory acts as your livecd's /etc/portage directory. Just create a
21 >package.use and put an entry for xfce4-session to disable the minimal
22 >use flag. What this does is allow the rest of your livecd's packages
23 >to be built as usual except for xfce4-session or whatever else you put
24 >in there.
25 >