From: derek tracy <tracyde@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] problem to create an xfce x-livecd, "iceauth missing"
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:11:53
1 Jacques -->
2
3 Set the portage_confdir in all of your stages spec files. That
4 directory acts as your livecd's /etc/portage directory. Just create a
5 package.use and put an entry for xfce4-session to disable the minimal
6 use flag. What this does is allow the rest of your livecd's packages
7 to be built as usual except for xfce4-session or whatever else you put
8 in there.
9