From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Error trying to build uclibc stages
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:31:13
1 Philipp Riegger wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > I got a strange error here building uclibc stages:
5 >
6 > I used experimental/x86/embedded/stages/stage3-x86-uclibc-2006.1.tar.bz2
7 > from a mirror as seed stage and i used cflags, ldflags, arch and profile
8 > from the make.conf/make.profile in that stage. When i try to build my
9 > stage1 i get the following:
10
11 You didn't post the spec you used, so there's not really much we can help you
12 with. However, you're using an experimental stage as seed and likely using an
13 experimental profile, and you're surprised that it broke? :)
14
15 If you're doing anything like this, you should be able to easily debug this
16 problem. My bet is that there's something screwed up in the profile (like glibc
17 is p.masked and virtual/libc only has glibc listed).
20 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
21 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
22 --
23 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list