From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Error trying to build uclibc stages
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:44:59
1 On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 09:30 -0500, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > You didn't post the spec you used, so there's not really much we can
3 > help you
4 > with. However, you're using an experimental stage as seed and likely
5 > using an
6 > experimental profile, and you're surprised that it broke? :)
7
8 Sorry, i forgot the spec:
9
10 subarch: x86
11 target: stage1
12 version_stamp: 20070710
13 rel_type: testbuild
14 profile: uclibc/x86/2.4
15 snapshot: 20070710
16 source_subpath: testbuild/seedstage-x86-20070710
17 chost: i386-gentoo-linux-uclibc
18 cflags: -Os -pipe
19 cxxflags: -Os -pipe
20 ldflags: -Wl,-z,relro
21
22 Everything that is in there i got from inside the stage tarball used.
23
24 > If you're doing anything like this, you should be able to easily debug
25 > this
26 > problem. My bet is that there's something screwed up in the profile
27 > (like glibc
28 > is p.masked and virtual/libc only has glibc listed).
29
30 But since i chrooted inside and virtual/libc could be resolved, this
31 should not be the case. I think. As i said, all teh catalyst
32 configuration is from the stage tarball i used.
33
34 Philipp
37 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list