From: Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo@××××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Wishlist for 2005
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 19:57:51
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > No offense meant by this, but how exactly would a gui be better than
3 > "catalyst -f spec.file"?
4
5 I think he means a GUI to create spec files, probably something like a n-step wizard. Sounds good to
6 me... well, I'm more of a no framebuffer / no X11 user/admin/developer, but many people wil benefit
7 from it. (By learning how to make spec files from the ground up, withouth having to read splattered
8 doc from multi places).
11 Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman - www.buanzo.com.ar - GNU/Linux Documentation
12 President, Open Information System Security Group - Argentina
13 Registered Linux User #134185 - Linux Counter Manager for Argentina.

buanzo.vcf text/x-vcard