From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] ANNOUNCE: Catalyst 1.1.2
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:19:29
1 On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 21:29 +0100, Markus Rothe wrote:
2 > Here are the changes I made to the ebuild to verify, that all files get
3 > copied.
4
5 Umm... thanks.
6
7 In the future, this sort of thing needs to go to bugs.gentoo.org and not
8 this list. This list is more of a general discussion list and a
9 catalyst support list.
10
11 Also, if you guys could take the time to select "Reply to List" rather
12 than "Reply to All" as I am getting the same messages multiple times
13 from most of you.
14
15 Thanks again,
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering - Operations/QA Manager
20 Games - Developer
21 Gentoo Linux