From: "Juan Luis Pérez Pérez" <juanluperez@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Catalyst doesn't care about desktop profile in stage1.
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:04:26
1 2010/6/25 Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>:
2 > Juan Luis Pérez Pérez wrote:
3 >> Why catalyst does not take care about USE flags in profiles in use?
4 >
5 > It sure does for me.
6
7 Really? And could you build a stage3 with desktop profile in x86?? Let
8 me doubt about it :-(
9
10 >> Even I add dev-lang/python xml USE flag in package.use in a special
11 >> etc/portage directory for catalyst purposes, but it did not worked one
12 >> more time.
13 >
14 > This also works for me. But remember that your stage file must set
15 > portage_confdir to the correct path of this directory.
16
17 I double or triple checked my portage_confdir path and it seems to be
18 ok, this is really weird.
24 Juan Luis Pérez Pérez
25 Website: http://www.juanluperez.com
26 Registered GNU/Linux user #408294 according to counter.li.org
27 --
28 Por favor, no adjunte documentos en formatos "doc", "ppt", sino en
29 algún formato estándar como "html", "pdf", "rtf", "odt" o "txt".
30 Gracias.
31 Cf: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html