From: "Juan Luis Pérez Pérez" <juanluperez@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Catalyst doesn't care about desktop profile in stage1.
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:03:56
1 Peter, did you really try to build stage3 with desktop profile?
2
3 El día 25 de junio de 2010 16:03, Juan Luis Pérez Pérez
4 <juanluperez@×××××.com> escribió:
5 > 2010/6/25 Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>:
6 >> Juan Luis Pérez Pérez wrote:
7 >>> Why catalyst does not take care about USE flags in profiles in use?
8 >>
9 >> It sure does for me.
10 >
11 > Really? And could you build a stage3 with desktop profile in x86?? Let
12 > me doubt about it :-(
13 >
14 >>> Even I add dev-lang/python xml USE flag in package.use in a special
15 >>> etc/portage directory for catalyst purposes, but it did not worked one
16 >>> more time.
17 >>
18 >> This also works for me. But remember that your stage file must set
19 >> portage_confdir to the correct path of this directory.
20 >
21 > I double or triple checked my portage_confdir path and it seems to be
22 > ok, this is really weird.
27 > --
28 > Juan Luis Pérez Pérez
29 > Website: http://www.juanluperez.com
30 > Registered GNU/Linux user #408294 according to counter.li.org
31 > --
32 > Por favor, no adjunte documentos en formatos "doc", "ppt", sino en
33 > algún formato estándar como "html", "pdf", "rtf", "odt" o "txt".
34 > Gracias.
35 > Cf: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html
41 Juan Luis Pérez Pérez
42 Website: http://www.juanluperez.com
43 Registered GNU/Linux user #408294 according to counter.li.org
44 --
45 Por favor, no adjunte documentos en formatos "doc", "ppt", sino en
46 algún formato estándar como "html", "pdf", "rtf", "odt" o "txt".
47 Gracias.
48 Cf: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html