From: martin nicolas <nicko.martin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Catalyst Newbie
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:58:17
1 Hi catalyst user,
2
3 I think you're wrong when you think that the livecd-stages corresponds
4 to the stages of the installation, I've succed in making an ISO work,
5 in fact I think (but I could be wrong) that in the stage 1 the system
6 install all the softwares you want in the CD and in the stage 2 it
7 make the file system, build the kernel and other thinks like this (I
8 think at the fsscript for make some cool stuf in the final
9 environement).
10
11 If you want my spec files, tell me and I'll mail it to you.
12
13 PS : Sorry for my english level, I hope that it would be clear, if not
14 tell me and I would try to make it more clear.
15
16 Nico