From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] setarch blocked by util-linux
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:16:33
1 Derek Fedel wrote:
2 > I know! I know! 2.0.5 isn't supposed to have this problem. Let me
3 > explain, I've got a brand new install of 2007.0, a fresh copy of
4 > portage, and this as my spec file:
5
6 How many times do we have to say this? :P
7
8 If you're going to build your own CD, you also need to build your own set of
9 stages with the same snapshot. This is the *only* way to completely avoid the
10 various upgrade blockers that occur in the tree.
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
15 --
16 gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o mailing list