From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] live DVD
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:53:19
1 On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 13:18 +0200, cedric castanet wrote:
2 > 1) I use today catalyst 1.1.10.10
3 > how can I use catalyst 2.xx ? (emerge -s catalyst can see only the
4 > 1.XXXX rev)
5
6 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=3&chap=3
7
8 > 2) I need a lot of data for one application
9 > Is it possible to build a live-DVD with catalyst ?
10 > I saw some where (I can't remember where exactly) that first level cd
11 > and DVD boot prcesses are dfférents, is it right?
12
13 There's nothing special needed in the creation, only in the burning.
14 You burn it just like you would any other DVD. There's lots of HOWTO
15 that explain DVD recording.
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
20 x86 Architecture Team