From: cedric castanet <cedric_castanet@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] live DVD
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:18:37
1 Hi every body,
2 I use today catalyst to build somes bootables tools on usb key.
3 for that i use target livecd-stage 1 and 2. and i have a script to put the content of the generated iso image on the usb key and make it bootable.
4 it works fine. thank-you for devellopers.
5
6 I have 2 question :
7
8 1) I use today catalyst 1.1.10.10
9 how can I use catalyst 2.xx ? (emerge -s catalyst can see only the 1.XXXX rev)
10
11 2) I need a lot of data for one application
12 Is it possible to build a live-DVD with catalyst ?
13 I saw some where (I can't remember where exactly) that first level cd and DVD boot prcesses are dfférents, is it right?
14
15 thanks reading me
16 regards
17 cedric
22 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.