From: "W. Trevor King" <wking@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: Bumping a few patches (releng-link, bugs, spec-comments, howto)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:46:54
1 On #gentoo-releng, Jorge asked for a list of of outstanding patches
2 that have been cooking on the mailing list. Here it is:
3
4 branch: sshd-tweak
5 summary: livecdfs-update.sh: Fix '/etc/sshd' check for sshd_config tweaks
6 http://mid.gmane.org/a0100e7d5c8905c99230cac46b963718d3826f5a.1362315628.git.wking@×××××××.us
7
8 branch: xsession
9 summary: livecdfs-update.sh: Set XSESSION in /etc/env.d/90xsession
10 http://mid.gmane.org/e523136669974c6586b2c6d28b3f50684a7a7bb7.1362252114.git.wking@×××××××.us
11
12 But see also:
13 summary: livecdfs-update.sh: Run env-update to pick up any /etc/env.d/ changes
14 http://mid.gmane.org/20130302221014.GA31585@××××××××××××.us
15
16 branch: livecd-startx
17 summary: livecdfs-update.sh: Use `bash --login` to spawn startx
18 http://mid.gmane.org/cover.1362589155.git.wking@×××××××.us
19
20 v2 of my startx series. This obsoleted ed4d162
21 (livecdfs-update.sh: Escape ampersands in STARTX sed expression,
22 2013-03-03) which Matt picked up accidentally.
23
24 branch: releng-link
25 summary: examples/README: Add a pointer to the releng Git repository
26 http://mid.gmane.org/2aba0c00b43da9b80f1dd079d156c49db1f5ca03.1359671283.git.wking@×××××××.us
27
28 branch: bugs
29 summary: Move bug-reporting and mailing list notes from TODO to README
30 http://mid.gmane.org/f226aa91ea25a61d07ee9721d47d3ef5143fa7d2.1359682421.git.wking@×××××××.us
31
32 branch: spec-comments
33 summary: examples: Add newlines to accidentally unwrapped comment lines
34 http://mid.gmane.org/80e0140be0a82ad25a6c775386e5778566b7ec5c.1359685121.git.wking@×××××××.us
35
36 Before merging anything, you should probably review the mailing list
37 threads spawned by the patches, as some patches spawned resulting
38 discussion which died out before a consensus was reached.
39
40 All of these series (as well as some other half-baked ideas) are
41 available as branches in my public repository [1], if people prefer
42 fetching/broswing locally instead of perusing the mailing list
43 submissions.
44
45 Cheers,
46 Trevor