From: "W. Trevor King" <wking@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: Bumping a few patches (releng-link, bugs, spec-comments, ...)
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 17:25:27
1 On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:09:09AM -0400, W. Trevor King wrote:
2 > On #gentoo-releng, Jorge asked for a list of of outstanding patches
3 > that have been cooking on the mailing list.
4
5 Three weeks later, these branches (sshd-tweak, xsession,
6 livecd-startx, releng-link, bugs) are all still open, and my new
7 binpkg-blacklist branch has been added to the queue:
8
9 branch: binpkg-blacklist
10 summary: spec: Add binpkg_blacklist option for troublesome packages
11 http://mid.gmane.org/cover.1366137972.git.wking@×××××××.us
12
13 Work around broken binary package support, instead of using
14 stage-level blacklists.
15
16 I thought I'd bump them again since things have quieted down, although
17 we still haven't had a new release…
18
19 Cheers,
20 Trevor