From: Matthew Cline <matthew.cline@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Overwriting linuxrc
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:26:33
1 > I have presented preliminary documentation several times on the
2 > embedded list and it is clear that nobody cares enough to read it and
3 > reply.
4 > I jotted down enough notes to get people started, and asked for
5 > feedback only to be answered by crickets.
6
7 Just my 0.02
8
9 I think using catalyst to build embedded systems is a great idea. I
10 have yet to see any solid program for creating disk images for
11 embedded devices or simply any computer with limited storage
12 constraints. This idea also seems to leverage advantages already
13 present in catalyst.
16 Matt
19 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list