From: William Kilian <will@×××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] list replies (was Re: ANNOUNCE: Catalyst 1.1.2)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:55:32
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2
3 >On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 11:07 -0600, William Kilian wrote:
6 >>I don't get duplicates because I have procmail recipe that catches them all...
10 >Nifty. Would you be kind enough to share this recipe? I would
11 >appreciate it greatly.
14 Certainly:
15
16 :0 Wh: msgid.lock
17 | formail -D 32768 msgid.cache
18
19 It's similar to 2 examples in man procmailex. There are some other
20 really cool recipes in there -- backup last n messages comes to mind.
21
22 >>I don't want to start any holy wars about MUAs or list policy, but I think the list should be overriding Reply-To headers.
25 >Actually, that is an infrastructure thing. They won't do it, and I
26 >agree with them.
29 OK
30
31 >Anyway, if Thuderbird has no way to reply-to-list, then Thunderbird
32 >should be extended. Is there a feature request already out there for
33 >this? I know that in evolution, you must select "Reply to List" from
34 >the context menu, as there's no button for it.
37 There might be an extension that implements just that feature or a
38 functionally equivalent feature. If I get tired of fixing my headers,
39 I'll do something to make my life easier ;-)
40
41 Will
47 No virus found in this outgoing message.
48 Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
52 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list