From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Make liveCD how to
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:20:50
1 On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 14:58 -0600, Kessler, Paul wrote:
2 > Is it just me or does this look like a cross between the new and the
3 > old spec file syntax? Maybe out of the wiki?
4
5 Looks like......... something...
6
7 Please don't use spec files from Gentoo Wiki. They're worse than wrong
8 most of the time. They don't follow catalyst changes well. Your list
9 of packages is *very* old.
10
11 If you would like to see what we used to build 2005.1, emerge
12 livecd-kconfigs and livecd-specs.
13
14 I'm not sure where you got this spec example from, but the package list
15 leaves a lot of questions... ;]
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
20 x86 Architecture Team