From: Florent <ducasse.isidore@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] custom gentoo installer
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:16:45
1 You can find more info on the installer at the address:
2
3 http://gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/installer
4
5 'catalyst' is a subproject of the 'releng' project, as well as 'installer'.
6 You were almost at it!
7
8 Le vendredi 16 février 2007 11:33, Rénszarv Lapföldi a écrit :
9 > Hello,
10 >
11 > I would like to create a simple custom installer, which automaticly
12 > install a 'developer' machine, with some custom package (eclipse,
13 > mysql, firefox, openoffice-bin), preferrably from binary packages, for
14 > fast install. Unfortunately the documentation of catalyst is parse,
15 > (somewhere it's explicitly declared as 'obsolete' or 'outdated') and I
16 > can't found any simple tutorial which command to execute.
17 > Is it possible with catalyst? If yes, how? The files at
18 > /usr/share/doc/catalyst- 2.0.2/examples were not very helpful. For me,
19 > it's not clear what to modify and how.
22 > BR
23 > R
24 --
25 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list