From: "Rénszarv Lapföldi" <renszarvorama@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] custom gentoo installer
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:34:10
1 Hello,
2
3 I would like to create a simple custom installer, which automaticly
4 install a 'developer' machine, with some custom package (eclipse,
5 mysql, firefox, openoffice-bin), preferrably from binary packages, for
6 fast install. Unfortunately the documentation of catalyst is parse,
7 (somewhere it's explicitly declared as 'obsolete' or 'outdated') and I
8 can't found any simple tutorial which command to execute.
9 Is it possible with catalyst? If yes, how? The files at
10 /usr/share/doc/catalyst- 2.0.2/examples were not very helpful. For me,
11 it's not clear what to modify and how.
14 BR
15 R
16 --
17 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list