From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: Bumping a few patches (releng-link, bugs, spec-comments, pandoc-mediawiki, ...)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 23:27:47
1 On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:14:09 -0700
2 "W. Trevor King" <wking@×××××××.us> wrote:
3
4 > It's been six months since my last bump (busy times ;), so here's a
5 > review of my outstanding patches that haven't made it into master yet:
6 >
7 > branch: sshd-tweak (in 3.0)
8 > summary: livecdfs-update.sh: Fix '/etc/sshd' check for sshd_config
9 > tweaks
10 > http://mid.gmane.org/a0100e7d5c8905c99230cac46b963718d3826f5a.1362315628.git.wking@×××××××.us
11 >
12 > branch: xsession (in 3.0)
13 > summary: livecdfs-update.sh: Set XSESSION in /etc/env.d/90xsession
14 > summary: livecdfs-update.sh: Run env-update to pick up
15 > any /etc/env.d/ changes
16 > http://mid.gmane.org/e523136669974c6586b2c6d28b3f50684a7a7bb7.1362252114.git.wking@×××××××.us
17 > http://mid.gmane.org/20130302221014.GA31585@××××××××××××.us
18 >
19 > branch: releng-link (in 3.0)
20 > summary: examples/README: Add a pointer to the releng Git repository
21 > http://mid.gmane.org/2aba0c00b43da9b80f1dd079d156c49db1f5ca03.1359671283.git.wking@×××××××.us
22 >
23 > branch: bugs (in 3.0)
24 > summary: Move bug-reporting and mailing list notes from TODO to
25 > README
26 > http://mid.gmane.org/f226aa91ea25a61d07ee9721d47d3ef5143fa7d2.1359682421.git.wking@×××××××.us
27 >
28 > branch: spec-comments (in 3.0)
29 > summary: examples: Add newlines to accidentally unwrapped comment
30 > lines
31 > http://mid.gmane.org/80e0140be0a82ad25a6c775386e5778566b7ec5c.1359685121.git.wking@×××××××.us
32 >
33 > branch: pkgcache-warning (in 3.0)
34 > summary: doc/catalyst-config.5.txt: Document linking issues with
35 > binary packages
36 > http://mid.gmane.org/cover.1366075786.git.wking@×××××××.us
37 >
38 > branch: cleanup-subarch-xml
39 > summary: Makefile: Cleanup doc/subarches.generated.xml
40 > http://mid.gmane.org/091a6955b8a95308adf58cb6ef3d0ba1e05fc08c.1387169465.git.wking@×××××××.us
41 >
42 > branch: pandoc-mediawiki
43 > summary: Makefile: Use asciidoc and Pandoc to generate MediaWiki
44 > doc versions
45 > http://mid.gmane.org/b7bfcf4c2e33c446fd7033fe4dc4f418585477d9.1391043085.git.wking@×××××××.us
46 >
47 > All branches are also available in my public repository [1].
48 >
49 > Cheers,
50 > Trevor
51 >
52 > [1]: http://git.tremily.us/?p=catalyst.git
53 > git://tremily.us/catalyst.git
56 I would prefer to get to them in close order to what they are in 3.0
57 now. It should mean less rebasing to make them and the other commits
58 fit master which will have additional changes along the process or
59 review/merge.
62 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>