From: "W. Trevor King" <wking@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: Bumping a few patches (releng-link, bugs, spec-comments, pandoc-mediawiki, ...)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:04:08
1 On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 04:27:27PM -0700, Brian Dolbec wrote:
2 > I would prefer to get to them in close order to what they are in 3.0
3 > now. It should mean less rebasing to make them and the other commits
4 > fit master which will have additional changes along the process or
5 > review/merge.
6
7 No problem (I'm clearly not in a big hurry ;). I just noticed that
8 term-env-var had landed in master (with c753911), and that I'd posted
9 the pandoc-mediawiki branch since my last bump, and didn't want to
10 forget those changes.
11
12 If it would help shrink 3.0 faster, I can check my outstanding
13 branches for orthogonality and just submit a list that apply cleanly
14 both underneath and on top of 3.0. I'm unclear on which parts of 3.0
15 have already landed, but I think most of my branches are poking things
16 that are independent of your 3.0 restructuring.
17
18 Cheers,
19 Trevor
22 This email may be signed or encrypted with GnuPG (http://www.gnupg.org).