From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: Bumping a few patches (releng-link, bugs, spec-comments, pandoc-mediawiki, ...)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 01:01:23
1 On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 17:04:04 -0700
2 "W. Trevor King" <wking@×××××××.us> wrote:
3
4 > On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 04:27:27PM -0700, Brian Dolbec wrote:
5 > > I would prefer to get to them in close order to what they are in 3.0
6 > > now. It should mean less rebasing to make them and the other
7 > > commits fit master which will have additional changes along the
8 > > process or review/merge.
9 >
10 > No problem (I'm clearly not in a big hurry ;). I just noticed that
11 > term-env-var had landed in master (with c753911), and that I'd posted
12 > the pandoc-mediawiki branch since my last bump, and didn't want to
13 > forget those changes.
14 >
15 > If it would help shrink 3.0 faster, I can check my outstanding
16 > branches for orthogonality and just submit a list that apply cleanly
17 > both underneath and on top of 3.0. I'm unclear on which parts of 3.0
18 > have already landed, but I think most of my branches are poking things
19 > that are independent of your 3.0 restructuring.
20 >
21 > Cheers,
22 > Trevor
26 I've attached the 3.0 log I made that shows all the commits since the
27 start. I've tried to mark off all commits that are in master or now
28 pending. What I did is set highlighting to python and type Done
29 and surround the commit with triple quotes. That way they are a little
30 easier to tell apart.
31
32 I know there are some mistakes in it. Some of the later commits were
33 incorporated into earlier ones. I should have done this list from the
34 start. But anyway, for those commits, they should not apply/or be
35 blank commits which git will report.
38 Anyway, I am working from the bottom of the file to the top. I'll
39 start testing, splitting/squashing the commits in pending now. I may
40 pull some later commits that fix issues in these early ones while I'm
41 testing, if I remember I had later commits fixing things in these.
42 --
43 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>

3.0.log text/x-log
signature.asc application/pgp-signature