From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] catalyst wants to build kazehakase against firefox even with xulrunner flag set
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:58:37
1 ducasse.isidore@×××××.com wrote:
2 > On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:21:54 -0500
3 > Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> As for using the 2007.0 profile... Don't... ever. Never use a profile
6 >> that isn't released, as they're likely to be screwed up at any point in
7 >> time, since we're testing them and expect anyone using them to be
8 >> developers, capable of fixing bugs themselves (including commits... ;] )
9 >
10 > What does "commits" mean? Is it about how to report a [real] bug? I'm not a developer anyway.
11
12 It means being able to commit to CVS to *actually* fix the bug instead of just
13 figuring out how to fix it locally.
16 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
17 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
18 --
19 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list