From: "ducasse.isidore@×××××.com" <ducasse.isidore@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] catalyst wants to build kazehakase against firefox even with xulrunner flag set
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:44:55
1 On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:21:54 -0500
2 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > As for using the 2007.0 profile... Don't... ever. Never use a profile
5 > that isn't released, as they're likely to be screwed up at any point in
6 > time, since we're testing them and expect anyone using them to be
7 > developers, capable of fixing bugs themselves (including commits... ;] )
8
9 What does "commits" mean? Is it about how to report a [real] bug? I'm not a developer anyway.
10
11 Thanks for the quick answering. I'll stick on your good remarks.
12
13 BTW may I post a success story about catalyst on the list? (soon to come)
14 --
15 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list