From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Q about portdir_overlay in Catalyst
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:51:20
1 On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 17:29 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
2 > %% Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> writes:
3 >
4 > cg> Now, if you want portdir_overlay to act how you think it should
5 > cg> act, then do *not* use it with your snapshot target, but use it
6 > cg> with your other targets.
7 >
8 > Ah! Hm. I didn't realize it had any impact for the other targets. So,
9 > you're saying when it's set for the non-snapshot targets it basically
10 > does $PORTDIR_OVERLAY-type functionality?
11
12 Ergh... My bad on that one... this is only the case on catalyst 2 and
13 not in the current catalyst versions in portage.
14
15 Sorry...
18 Chris Gianelloni
20 Games - Developer