From: Paul Smith <psmith@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Q about portdir_overlay in Catalyst
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:29:48
1 %% Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> writes:
2
3 cg> Now, if you want portdir_overlay to act how you think it should
4 cg> act, then do *not* use it with your snapshot target, but use it
5 cg> with your other targets.
6
7 Ah! Hm. I didn't realize it had any impact for the other targets. So,
8 you're saying when it's set for the non-snapshot targets it basically
9 does $PORTDIR_OVERLAY-type functionality?
10
11 I'll give that a try. Thx.
15 Paul D. Smith <psmith@××××××.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
16 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
18 These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
19 --
20 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list