From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Call for testers for next catalyst version
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 02:42:47
1 Sounds like a great way to spend my weekend; I just upgraded my crash
2 and burn P3 box to 512 MB and got rid of that horrid Fedora partition.
3 :) Where can I find compatible spec files?
4
5 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
6
7 >Well, the subject pretty much says it all. I am working on ironing out
8 >the remaining bugs in catalyst 1.1.10 before I unleash it into ~arch.
9 >Basically, I just need you guys to bang away on it and report any
10 >problems to me, preferably via this list. The one thing that I ask is
11 >that you make sure you're running the latest 1.1.10_pre release before
12 >submitting any reports. The current _pre version is _pre3. You will
13 >need to unmask this in /etc/portage/package.unmask and possibly even set
14 >it in /etc/portage/package.keywords for you stable warriors.
15 >
16 >Thanks,
21 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list