From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Overwriting linuxrc
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:23:04
1 Paul Smith wrote:
2 > db> The code for doing this is in the embedded build type(which I also
3 > db> wrote), so you just need to add those bits to the livecd_stageX
4 > db> module.
5 >
6 > Hm, sorry for my noobie brain, but I didn't grok that sentence :-)
7 >
8 > What's "the embedded build type" and where would I set about looking for
9 > it?
10
11 Deep in the darkest recesses of the catalyst code, where even the bravest men
12 (and women) dare not go. Take a look in /usr/lib/catalyst/targets/embedded :P
15 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
16 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
17 --
18 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list