From: Christophe PEREZ <christophe.perez@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: livecd-stage1 pkgconfig
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 20:14:37
1 Le Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:18:36 -0400, Chris Gianelloni a écrit :
2
3 > OK. This was an oversight on my part. Here's how you can fix it
4 > locally (this will be in the next catalyst)...
5
6 done, I'll try my build now.
7
8 > This will resolve the bug. I didn't pay much attention to what I was
9 > doing here, apparently. I apologise.
10
11 No problem... We can understand that ;-)
12
13 > Anyway, I've now fixed this is catalyst 1.1.10.1 (the first bug fix).
14
15 For the fisrt time I'm the first ! ;-)
16 But, I'm sure I'm a really good beta-tester. I often find bugs but don't
17 really try to do it ;-)
18
19 > Well, the root user is automatically logged in, and when his .bashrc is
20 > executed, it will run startx, or in your case, it will run su - chris -c
21 > startx to start X as user chris.
22
23 Of course, I just forgot that root was logged automaticaly.
24
25 > Hehehe.... it's all good. Sometimes the language barrier makes things
26 > harder, sometimes it doesn't exist.
27
28 For me, it's often a really big barrier, and if I post here, that's
29 because I will not able to find answer anywhere else, because I really
30 want to be able to create my own little livecds, and because you help me a
31 lot. But I know my english is very difficult to understand and google
32 translate makes much more badly than me.
35 Christophe PEREZ
36 --
37 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list