From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] timezone during stage4
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 22:55:50
1 W. Trevor King wrote:
2 > > catalyst should probably copy the host localtime into the chroot,
3
4 probably in chroot_setup, as long as *before* build_packages
5
6 > > and either remove it or replace it with a tzfile explicitly set in
7 > > the spec file.
8
9 probably in clean
12 > > I copy a file in the fsscript, but that of course happens *after* the
13 > > above `date` output has already been compiled in.
14 > >
15 > > What to do?
16 >
17 > Use stage4/root_overlay?
18
19 root_overlay comes just before fsscript so it doesn't really solve
20 the problem.
21
22 My above idea of copying /etc/localtime into the chroot during
23 chroot_setup and either just removing it or replacing it with a
24 file from an optional to-be-added spec file parameter seems like it
25 would work - how do people feel about that?
28 //Peter